As athletic scholarship information becomes available we will post in this location. Thank you for visiting.
- Applicant must be a senior in high school
- Applicant must have achieved at least one (1) of the following: (a) minimum of B+ average; (b)ranked in the top 25% of class; (c) ACT score of 24 or an SAT score of 1100 (Math and Reading)
- Applicant must have participated in two sports for at least two years in each sport
- Applicant must have earned at least one varsity letter in each of two sports
- Applicant must complete attached scholar/essay application
- Applicant must have a letter of recommendation from the high school athletic administrator/director
- School athletic administrator/director must be an NIAAA member and a member of their respective state athletic administrators association
- The principal or athletic administrator/director must sign the application to ensure that the academic information submitted is accurate
- All hard copy materials must be postmarked or electronic materials sent to the NIAAA Liaison in your respective state by your states deadline.