School Improvement and Performance
School Transition Goals:
- Successfully implement 1:1 learning with Chromebooks in HS classrooms (2015-16) and MS classrooms (2016-17).
- Successfully transition our middle school to a middle school concept which would include the following:
- Common planning time for middle school core subject teachers
- Students placed on grade-level teams
- Implement regular celebrations of school and student successes
- Develop and enhance curriculum and enrichment opportunities for students
3) Continue to add to our dual-credit and AP course offerings so our students may earn more college credits while in high school
School Improvement Goals:
- By the end of the 2016-17 school year, the attendance rate for Morgan Township Middle/High School will be 98% and this rate will be sustained each succeeding year.
- The percent of students graduating will be 100% each year.
- The students’ performance on ISTEP+ and ECA’s will meet or exceed the corporation averages.
School safety is a top priority at Morgan Township School. Our staff is routinely trained in security procedures. Student discipline issues are rare and while students are held accountable for their actions, the administrators and counselor are compassionate, respectful, and look at discipline consequences as another avenue to help educate students. Communication with home is a priority as well, and many parents are pleased to have this added element of a personal touch to their child’s educational experience. We believe strongly that early intervention is the best way to avoid potential problems, whether it is academic, social, or behavioral.